Fresher Data Entry Clerk, Work From Home Job, Part Time Jobs for Students without Investment Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Job Description for Fresher Data Entry Clerk – Best Part time jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Data Entry Clerk – Best Part time jobs in Kuala Lumpur for students 2020-21, Jobs are applicable online all over Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur City!
Munich Re is one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies with approximately 13,000 employees in over 50 locations around the globe. As an industry leader, we provide a unique opportunity to be part of a global success story. We offer our employees a diverse and challenging work environment which champions high performance, professional development, innovation and passion; and rewards top performers with a highly competitive total rewards package. We are seeking a responsible and driven data-entry clerk to support underwriting and claims administration. This role will be based in our KL office and will support different regional offices.
- Perform data entry for underwriting and claims referral cases for Munich Re Retakaful, Munich Re Singapore and Munich Re Dubai.
- Monitor the underwriting and claim email boxes for Munich Re Retakaful, Munich Re Singapore and Munich Re Dubai on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Contact client for more information to enable redirection of an enquiry, or for missing information to create new records on an as needed basis.
- Download underwriting case documents received from clients in common mail box and correctly identify and record document types, generate PDF for imaging and uploading the images in Underwriting System on a timely and accurate basis.
- Allocate prepared cases to underwriters according to the set case split.
- Support each of the underwriting offices according to the schedule.
- Complete training within the agreed schedule to ensure correct processing of document and file types, case allocation guidelines, develop a general understanding of life insurance and the nature of underwriting and claims, and a general understanding of the various clients of each underwriting/claims office.
- Willing to work shift hours to support different time zones
- Willing to work during weekends and Public Holidays
- Customer service focus
- Competent user of business systems, including basic experience with Word and Excel
- Good social skills and intercultural competence
- Fluent in spoken and written English and market specific language skills such as Bahasa
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
Attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you want to help shape the future as part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply for Data Entry Clerk – jobs in Kuala Lumpur 2020-21 Malaysia
You can apply by post or send your resume to:
The Human Resources Department Munich Re Retakaful Malaysia
E-mail: [email protected]