- Work Function: Business Services, Sales Marketing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: College Graduate
- Work Profile: Electrical Engr.
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: San Juan
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- How to Apply for the Work?: email [email protected]
- Work Location: San Juan City
- Hiring Company: Dempsey
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. Responsible in supervising installation, electrical maintenance and electrical repair of machines,
equipment, and other company facilities.
2. Conduct inspection, schedule regular cleaning of electrical equipment and their accessories and
recommend replacements if need be; Supervise inspection of power load to guard against
3. Prepare electrical layouts required for the installation, maintenance and repair of machines and
facilities. Coordinate with Facilities Manager regarding electrical systems for special projects.
4. Recommends to the Facilities Maintenance Manager the quantity and specifications of
electrical spare parts and supplies for purchase in coordination with Purchasing.
5. Conducts inspection of ongoing jobs coordinates with other department regarding operations of
the Electrical Unit; prepares reports on the activities of the Unit.
6. Exercise general control over all personnel the unit regarding work performance, attendance,
discipline, enforcement and safety , and compliance with the company rules and regulation.
7. Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the Facilities Maintenance Manager
GRADUATE OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR CERTIFIED PLANT ELECTRICIAN
WITH OR WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
WILLING TO WORK IN SAN JUAN PLANT
SEND RESUME TO [email protected]
317 total views, 1 today
Some other Engineering Jobs ads that you might be interested in...