- Work Function: BPO Outsourcing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: 2 - year course
- Work Profile: Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: Mandaluyong City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1552
- Employment Sector: Bpo Call Center
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: 3F, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Hiring Company: BRADY PHILIPPINES DIRECT MARKETING INC
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Credit & Collections Specialist, commonly known as Collector, manages portfolios with accounts that have outstanding balances.
The Credit & Collections Specialist is tasked to collect on past due balances the soonest possible time to improve our DSO and Working Capital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicates with customers through various methods to obtain payment on outstanding receivables the soonest time possible.
• Strong analytical and research skills to be used for problem solving and dispute resolution
• Ability to recognize when customers are exhibiting cash flow issues and know when to escalate such problems to management and sales rep
• Takes the necessary action required to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Review and ensure that aging invoices are cleared soonest possible time
• Provides necessary assistance and resolutions to customers on AR related concerns.
• Negotiates payment schedules and terms of payment with customers in order to allow for continued shipment of product while eliminating the past due balance
• Accountable in putting calls in their appropriate collection strategies
• Ensure accounts are noted in every call or transaction with the customer
• Decides if certain accounts should be put on hold, for write-off, fraud, for manager review or for 3rd party collections
• Ensure that all collection strategies have been exhausted prior to sending accounts to 3rd party
• Responsible for Portfolio Management
• Responsible for AR Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Work requires the level of educational development normally acquired through completion of a two-year associate degree in business or related field. A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Requires a thorough understanding of the credit and collections functions in order to work under limited supervision in resolving complex credit issues
• Knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals
• Requires strong ability to prioritize and be self-motivated in order to meet daily demands of customers and supervisor.
• Must be proficient in Excel and able to create, edit and maintain spreadsheets and workbooks.
• Knowledge of Get Paid and SAP preferred.
• Willing to work on a graveyard shift
• Active and effective listening skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills
• Ability to multitask
• Customer Service oriented
3F, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
183 total views, 1 today
Some other BPO Call Center ads that you might be interested in...
DESIRED PROFILE: Good interpersonal skills. Good lateral thinking Will handle international clients over phone and helping them to solve their problems. ELIGIBILITY: Gender: Both Male […]November 3, 2017
112 total views, 2 today
Jobs in BPO/KPO/ITES/MNC’s for Customer Service/Collections/Retentions/Verifications/Sales/ Advisors in Bahyender, Malad, Goregaoan, Andheri, Thane, Powai, Navi Mumbai and many other suitable locations Hello my friends !! […]June 25, 2015
821 total views, 2 today