- Work Function: Information Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: College Graduate
- Work Profile: Developer Analyst
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: Quezon City
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: email [email protected]
- Work Location: Quezon City
- Hiring Company: Dempsey
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Minimum Educational Attainment: Bachelor’s / College Degree, Industrial Technology
or Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Minimum Work Experience: At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
is required for this position
• Salary: Negotiable.
Job Details and other Requirements:
• Intermediate knowledge in one or more coding languages (e.g. Java, J2EE, .Net,
Flash, Photoshop) and platform operating systems ( e.g.. Java Application Server,
Windows XP, Vista, Unix, Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Database, Apache). –
Intermediate knowledge in Status reporting, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
Component/Assembly Testing Skills.
• Applicants must be willing to work in QUEZON CITY
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/ Computer – Software or
equivalent• Full Time position(s) available.
• Takes vague outline/concepts to produce tangible plans or systems. Develops and
produces tangible plans and systems based on analysis of vague outline/concepts
• Provides cost effective solutions that: allows for rapid product and service introduction,
enhances the customer experience while maintaining and ensuring data integrity; or
enhances business performance through process improvements.
• Develops new tools and processes, and facilitates discussions by demonstrating
subject matter expertise when explaining outputs to senior leaders.
• Successfully liaises within team and interfaces with internal clients, impacted business
units, external partners and/or vendors (where appropriate) on cross-functional
implementation activities to meet deliverables and influences decision making to
maximize operational efficiencies with minimal downstream implications.
• Leads process improvement aspects of a project or component of a very complex
• Develops, defines and implements business requirements.
• Should be at intermediate level on the following: fundamentals of consulting work
including revenue generation and future business. Capable of working with external &
internal clients representing Filmetrics in a professional manner.
• Ability to work independently within a defined scope of responsibility and have a good
understanding of the applications within their teams portfolio / vertical and how they
• Research, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. Interpersonal,
communication and presentation skills.
• Good working knowledge in revenue and cost implications of events within a customer
project or contract.
SEND RESUME TO [email protected]
276 total views, 1 today
Some other Web Designing Development ads that you might be interested in...
We are hiring for PHP Developer with min 2 to 4 years of exp in Hyderabad location. Candidate should expertise in PHP,Joomla and WordPress. Location: […]November 8, 2017
90 total views, 0 today
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for SAP FICO Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill set required: […]December 29, 2015
459 total views, 0 today
Xp Design is an Online Business Innovative Company, based in New York , USA Required a Female , Online Virtual Assistant. under age 22 to […]November 17, 2015
628 total views, 0 today