- Work Function: Information Technology, Sales Marketing, Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Minimum BSc in Electronics Engineering or CS
- Work Profile: Technical Customer Support, Sales and Local Marketing
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Japan
- City: Yokohama
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8120
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: https://careers.toradex.com/career/job/view?code=TX_J_FAE_20170829
- Work Location: Yokohama-shi
- Hiring Company: Toradex K.K
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position Summary: Senior Application Engineer / Field Application Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Minimum BSc in Electronics Engineering or CS
Functional Area: Technical Customer Support, Sales and Local Marketing
Location Detail: Yokohama – Japan
Travel Requirement: 20 – 40 %
Salary Range: Competitive Salary
Number of openings: 1
Are you a technology enthusiast but don’t want to be focused on just one specific technology? Would you prefer to gain insight into a broad range of industrial products deploying our System-On-Modules instead of coding all day long?
This position at Toradex is a great opportunity for an intrinsically motivated engineer who prefers to be the technical interface between a client’s engineering team and our R&D department.
You may be well suited for this position if you enjoy digging into complex problems while still maintaining a holistic view, mastering both embedded hardware & software. Paired with good communication skills, this position will enable you to assist hundreds of customers to develop products based on the latest technologies.
• Provide Engineering Support to our fast growing customer base in Japan
• Support our Sales and Development Teams
• Japanese Customers across all industries sectors
• Global Product Development Teams in Toradex
• Key Account Managers at Toradex K.K.
• Head of Sales JP, Yokohama
Roles & Responsibilities
• Interface with customers at the evaluation and design stages and assist them in becoming comfortable with Toradex Computer on Modules
• Analyze customer requirements and develop a range of conceptual solutions including high level system architectures
• Resolve customer issues in collaboration with the development team
• Promote superior technical values of Toradex products
• Support local Marketing activities such as localized documentation, webinars, participation at exhibitions and customer visits
Desired Candidate Profile
• Passionate about integrating Toradex technologies in new customer products
• Understand and appreciate the diverse range of applications across different industries
• High-integrity, honest, open, team player, self-motivated and consummate professional
• Excellent communication skills
• English language skills in reading/writing/speaking comparable to Level B2 CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Desired Technical Skills
• Detailed experience in ARM computer systems
• Software and hardware debugging skills
• Ability to understand hardware schematics and datasheets
• Understanding I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/Ethernet or other industrial interfaces
• Good knowledge of Embedded Linux.
• Experiences with other embedded operating systems like Windows CE, Android or other RTOS are an advantage.
• Knowledge of BSP and OS Driver concepts
• Experience in C/C++/C#/JAVA programming
• Proven knowledge of computer architectures and GUI frameworks
143 total views, 1 today
Some other Engineering Jobs ads that you might be interested in...
Job Qualifications: • EXPERIENCE IN PLASTIC INJECTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE • Male, 30 years old and above • College Graduate or Vocational / Undergraduate / High […]December 24, 2016
418 total views, 0 today
QUALIFICATIONS: Male, not more than 40 years old Must be a vocational graduate related to Electrician With at least 1 year experience in the same […]September 15, 2017
100 total views, 0 today