Finance accounting Work Openings for PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT for QUEZON CITY, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG AND ALABANG (15K – 35K)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: quezon City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1100
- Employment Sector: Sales Marketing
- Expires: This ad has expired
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT FOR QUEZON CITY, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG AND ALABANG
The Property Accountant is responsible for keeping the accounting records up-to-date and accurate, generating the required periodic and regular reports as well as ad-hoc accounting related reports that may be requested.
The Property Accountant is directly responsible for the following:
– Bookkeeping Function
– Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements including Trial Balance, submission every 10th of the following month
– Preparation of Daily Cash Position
– Petty Cash Fund custodian
– Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation
– Billing and Collection (if there is a Billing and Collection staff, Property Accountant’s task is to supervise)
– Preparation of Checks for Disbursements
– Preparation of CDV summary
– Maintaining the financial records in a complete and systematic manner
– Preparation of Special Financial Reports as may be requested
– Deposit of Collection
– Supplies inventory
– Responsible for the proper safekeeping of accounting documents
– Monthly generation of A/R aging report
– Consolidation and preparation of SOA (if there is a billing and collection staff, PA’s task is to consolidate only)
– Preparation of Cash Flow Statement
– Consolidation and preparation of daily collection report (if with B&C, PA’s task is confirmation of Daily Collection Report
– Filing of BIR and/or other related government compliances
– Maintaining of individual ledger of units
– Work with Property Manager in planning and controlling Annual Operational and Capital Expense Budget
– Preparation and monitoring of Collection Notices (if with B&C, monitoring of distribution of collection notices)
– Safe keep advance payments; deposit and credit to owner’s account and individual ledger respectively in a timely manner
– Such other tasks that are in congruence to his/her primary duties which may be assigned from time to time
– Must be an accounting graduate, CPA is an advantage
– Junior Accountant – 24-34 years old (at least 3-5 years experience)
– Senior Accountant – 35-45 years old (6-10 years experience)
– Trainee – Fresh Graduate – 21-23 years old
– With good moral character
– Knowledgeable in accounting system and Microsoft Office Application
– Can work with minimum supervision and under pressure
– Mentally and physically fit
– Willing to extend office hours
– Must be honest.
– Active member of PICPA is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY for the above work?
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/CV’S TO [email protected]. MUST COPY THE JOB TITLE SEEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND PASTE IT IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE PRIORITIZED AND FOR EASY SEARCH PURPOSES.
778 total views, 1 today
Some other Finance Accounting ads that you might be interested in...
Field Collection executive job openings for 12th pass in Indore, Jabalpur, Vijay nagar, Ashok Nagar Dear All, We have Urgent Opening for Field Collection Associate […]December 28, 2015
540 total views, 0 today