FINANCE and ADMINISTRATION MANAGER Work Openings (MUST BE CPA) for San Juan Manila, Pasig, Libis Eastwood and Pasay
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: quezon City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1100
- Employment Sector: Sales Marketing
- Expires: This ad has expired
Latest Work Openings in for San Juan Manila, Pasig, Libis Eastwood and Pasay for FINANCE and ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
JOB DUTIES/Work RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the overall good maintenance of accounting books and systems.
• Prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
• Make recommendations for update of financial policy and procedures as necessary.
• Maintain and operate bank accounts of the organization so as to ensure efficient management of the organizations financial resources.
• Forecast cash flow requirements and, in consultation with the General Manager, request interbank transfers to meet cash needs.
• Design/improve existing accounting system of the company.
• Oversee adherence of accounting personnel to the company’s accounting system.
• Ascertain that financial reports are issued on time.
• Defines the Human Resource Strategy and policies in line with overall organizational strategy.
• Reviews from time to time all systems related to HR management in the organization (leave, payroll, medical payments, staff loans, employee files)
• Maintain and review from time to time the staff manual for the organization.
• On a monthly basis, supervise the preparation by HR and Admin Officer of payroll, statutory deductions and other related payments.
• Controls implementation of the staff loan policy.
• Coordinates recruitment and promotion processes.
• Address all industrial relations issues.
• Ensure that organizations HR rules and regulations are in compliance with local/national regulations.
• Others perform other relevant duties as and when it is assigned by the Management committee.
Work JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 5-10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Strong understanding of Generally accepted Accounting Principles and Governmental Accounting Standards.
• Experience with governmental/non-profit accounting principles and procedures.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
• Knowledge of operating and capital budgets concepts.
• Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
• Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefits administration.
• Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
• Strong sense of judgment
• Reliability; integrity.
• High sense of initiative and creativity.
• Good time management.
• Strong concern for social improvement.
• Planning, scheduling and organizing skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
HOW TO APPLY for the Work?
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/CV’S TO [email protected]. MUST COPY THE JOB TITLE SEEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND PASTE IT IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE PRIORITIZED AND FOR EASY SEARCH PURPOSES.
753 total views, 1 today
Some other Finance Accounting ads that you might be interested in...
We are looking for Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidate would be an outgoing, detail-oriented individual looking for flexible part time work. Necessary skills include – […]October 17, 2015
702 total views, 0 today
• Timekeeping • Manually prepares the payroll • Manage Government Remittances Returns ( SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig, WTX- Compensation 1601C, WTX- Expanded 1601E) • Update book […]April 7, 2015
769 total views, 0 today