- Work Function: Manufacturing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: B. Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Work Profile: 2 years Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: lagos
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified and interested applicants should reply to this advert with their contact details to recruitment.mgc @gmail.com
- Work Location: victoria island, lagos.
- Hiring Company: mildred global concept
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• B. Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification will be considered a plus
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should reply to this advert with their contact details to recruitment.mgc @gmail.com
56 total views, 1 today
Some other Finance Accounting ads that you might be interested in...
QUALIFICATIONS: Male or Female, not more than 30 years old Must be a graduate of ACCOUNTANCY Willing to work in Quezon City Preferably with accounting […]September 15, 2017
58 total views, 0 today
We are looking for Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidate would be an outgoing, detail-oriented individual looking for flexible part time work. Necessary skills include – […]October 17, 2015
656 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (724 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (517 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)