- Work Function: Manufacturing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: B. Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Work Profile: 2 years Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: lagos
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified and interested applicants should reply to this advert with their contact details to recruitment.mgc @gmail.com
- Work Location: victoria island, lagos.
- Hiring Company: mildred global concept
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• B. Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification will be considered a plus
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should reply to this advert with their contact details to recruitment.mgc @gmail.com
123 total views, 1 today
Some other Finance Accounting ads that you might be interested in...
Latest Jobs in Pasig City for EVENT OFFICER / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES 1 for Corporate Events, 1 for Wedding Events & 1 for other Private Events —Kiddie and […]January 26, 2016
519 total views, 0 today
Urgent looking for Jr. Male Accountant for International Certifications Services Pvt. Ltd, Kalina, Mumbai 1. Graduate Fresher 2. Good Communication Skills 3. Basic Computer Knowledge […]July 2, 2015
775 total views, 0 today
We are accepting interns! (WITH ALLOWANCE) – Finance – Order Management – Credit & Collections – Information TechnologyJune 9, 2017
226 total views, 1 today