Full Time Store Associate Recruitment Jobs in Florida USA
High School Diploma holder may apply for the post of Full Time Store Associate Vacancies in Florida State, United States
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $13.10/hour plus a pay increase within the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
• Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
• Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
• Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
• Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
• Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
• Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience for Full time Store Associate Jobs:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
How to Apply for Full time Store Associate Recruitment 2020 Jobs in Florida USA?:
Eligible and Interested Person’s may apply online through website https://careers.aldi.us or Click here