- City: Quezon City
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- Expires: This ad has expired
Health medical jobs in Quezon for Physical Therapists in Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ work experience in the same field
• Can work with minimum supervision
• Can communicate well in all levels of the organization
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft office applications such as MS Word and MS Excel
• Good Command of the English Language
• WORK LOCATION: Quezon City
• SALARY RANGE: Management Discretion
Purpose of the position
Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
• Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with psychiatrist.
• Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
• Evaluates effects of physical therapy treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; recommending adjustments and modifications to achieve maximum benefit.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects rehabilitation operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected]. Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.
432 total views, 1 today
Some other Health medical jobs ads that you might be interested in...
Wound Care Ostomy & Continence Nursing Conference Series Conference Series has been instrumental in conducting International Wound congress for one year and very excited to […]December 9, 2017
78 total views, 0 today
eData Services Phils., Inc., ( Makati ) is Inviting Doctors to Practice your medical profession in a virtual environment. BE PAID ATTENDANCE IN TRAINING. Work profile Records […]November 12, 2016
398 total views, 0 today