- Work Function: Sales Marketing, Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: U.S. Citizens
- Work Profile: Holiday Clerk Assistant
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United States
- City: Seattle District
- Zip/Postal Code: 98107-9997
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- How to Apply for the Work?: must apply online at http://www.usps.com/employment
- Work Location: SEATTLE, WA
- Hiring Company: United States Postal Service
- Expires: This ad has expired
Holiday Clerk Assistant Jobs in Seattle District, USPS Online Registration.
All U.S. Citizens, permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or any other territory owing allegiance to the United may apply online for the posts of Holiday Clerk Assistant Vacancies in United States Postal Service through official website usps.com/employment. Current career Postal Service employees are ineligible to apply to this posting.
Selection Process for HCA Posts:
Applicant will be selected through Screening test and Interview. Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free.
Salary Range for Holiday Clerk Assistant:
$17.19 per hour paid bi-weekly
Duties and Responsibilities for Holiday Clerk Assistant Jobs:–
1. Performs any variety of sales and customer services at a retail window or lobby, which may include selling postal products and services, accepting and delivering packages and mail.
2. Provides sales and customer service support by greeting customers, offering assistance with product selection and use of self-service kiosk.
3. Maintains appearance of store by arranging and replenishing displays and merchandise racks; ensures display and selling areas work stations, and storage areas are presentable to customers.
4. Conducts product inventories by counting items on hand; attaches and removes security devices; accounts for items on display; and verifies and records sales floor inventory and shrinkage. Brings inventory discrepancies and shrinkage reports to the attention of the appropriate supervisory presence.
5. Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station.
6. Performs any variety of mail processing tasks such as, preparing work area, loading mail onto automated equipment, removing mail from bins and placing into trays or containers, monitoring mail flow and culling out non-processable items.
7. May perform additional duties as assigned including but not limited to maintaining records of mail; facing and canceling mail; making emergency carrier relays; labeling and tying out mail for dispatch and other related duties for distribution.
4501 9th AVE NW, Seattle, WA 98107-9997
Contact Information: On Bong Wong, Manager Customer Service; 206-781-0148; [email protected]
How to Apply for Holiday Clerk Assistant:-
Eligible and interested person may apply online through official website usps.com/employment on or before 11-05-2018.
660 total views, 4 today
Free Part Time Simple Copy Paste Home Based Jobs – Earn Rs.2500/- per month Online Work From Home Part Jobs for Freshers – Apply for […]December 8, 2018
35 total views, 0 today
Data entry part time work from Home based jobs in India Mugdha Infotech, Work From Home Jobs in Pune, Maharashtra. part time jobs in kothrud […]November 27, 2018
1083 total views, 0 today
Work from Home job for CCE, Customer support, Call center, voice calling, customer care executive in Manchester The role will be home based and the successful […]November 27, 2018
816 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2061 views)
- Online Typing Work in Malaysia- Home Based Jobs for Typists (1718 views)
- Outsourcing Work Opportunity BPO Call Center in San Jose Del Monte City Bulacan, Philippines (1557 views)
- LMIA Cooks Jobs In Canada. Cook and chefs job in Toronto, ON (1492 views)
- Home Based Typists Data Entry Work from Home Jobs Malaysia (1334 views)