- Work Function: Information Technology
- Work Profile: Minimum 3 years of testing experience in SAT or UAT. • Possess knowledge of T24 and should have done something testing in T24. • The product side should know payments in terms of MT103, 202 and bulk payments. Domain: Bank
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United Arab Emirates
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Zip/Postal Code: 695010
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: United Arab Emirates
- Hiring Company: http://www.vamsystems.com
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for SAT/UAT Professionals for our UAE operations
with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Minimum 3 years of testing experience in SAT or UAT.
• Possess knowledge of T24 and should have done something testing in T24.
• The product side should know payments in terms of MT103, 202 and bulk payments.
Experience Required: 3+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 2 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call us + 91 4762684924
621 total views, 1 today
Some other Information Technology ads that you might be interested in...
Korea Phil Focus Led , Corp hiring IT STAFF, WAREHOUSE OFFICER/ASSISTANT, DRIVERS for Unit 2103 Atlanta Centre Greenhills San Juan City URGENTLY NEEDS 1. I.T. […]May 18, 2015
755 total views, 0 today
Jobs in Pune for Web Designing software Development field. Job for PHP Developers Jr. Developer: 1 year to 2+ years Experience. work Responsibilities: – Hands on experience […]January 23, 2016
500 total views, 0 today
Permanent Position for PHP Developers. Web Designing Development jobs in Gurgaon (UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunications) OR (PG – MCA – Computers) 2 -5 yrs Experience […]March 31, 2016
365 total views, 0 today