- Work Function: Software Industry
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: BSc
- Work Profile: 5 years Proven Working Experiences
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Lagos
- Employment Sector: Software Industry
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: Ikoyi Lagos
- Hiring Company: Dixon Consult
- Expires: This ad has expired
Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven experience as an administrator manager.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Mode of Application
Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs and Contact Details to the HR MGT Via career(dot)dixonconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
120 total views, 1 today
Some other Administration jobs ads that you might be interested in...
Administration jobs for Operations Managers. Should have a degree in Business Administration / Commerce / Management / Industrial Technology / Industrial Engineering. Job Qualifications: […]January 20, 2017
356 total views, 0 today
female graduate of any course pleasing personality with at least 2 years experience in related field can start asap SEND RESUME TO [email protected]February 17, 2017
253 total views, 0 today