Job Opportunity For Human Resource Officers At Ehvise Global Resources-Benin City Nigeria (may 14th -may 29th 2015) (HR Jobs in FMCG)
- Work Function: FMCG Industry
- Work Profile: • Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills. • Good oral and written communication skills. • Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information. • Good use of Microsoft suite.
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Warri
- Employment Sector: Fmcg
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and copy of their CV/Resume to [email protected] not later than May 29th, 2015.
- Work Location: Effurun-Warri
- Hiring Company: Ehvise Global Resources
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment.
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
• Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
• Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements.
• Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
• Take part in strategic management.
• Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
• Good use of Microsoft suite.
• A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and copy of their CV/Resume to [email protected] not later than May 29th, 2015.
1430 total views, 1 today
Some other FMCG ads that you might be interested in...
EAL Evolve Mind & Body Wellness Center (We Are an Out-patient Physical Therapy Based Clinic) URGENT! License Massage Therapist Female -not more than 30 yrs […]April 5, 2015
1064 total views, 0 today
DUKES HOTEL LONDON St James’s Place, London, SW1A1 NY Close to Green Park. Tell+447045758725 Dukes Hotel London urgently needs the services of devoted and hardworking […]May 15, 2015
1218 total views, 0 today
JOB DESCRIPTION • Planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects to promote health improvement; • Facilitating and supporting a wide range of statutory, voluntary, charitable […]September 8, 2015
724 total views, 0 today