- Work Function: Sales Marketing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: BSc
- Work Profile: 5 years of Proven Working Experiences
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Oyo
- Employment Sector: Sales Marketing
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: Ibadan Oyo
- Hiring Company: Dixon Consult
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• BSc/HND degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Mode of Application
Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs and Contact Details to the HR MGT Via career(dot)dixonconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
93 total views, 1 today
Some other Telesales ads that you might be interested in...
If you are willing to work with us in our shop in USA as our sales assistant make sure to contact for more details. free […]November 8, 2016
343 total views, 0 today
QUALIFICATIONS: Male or Female, not more 35 years old At least graduate of vocational With sales experience Willing to start ASAP Please review the qualifications […]September 15, 2017
107 total views, 0 today