- State: Maryland
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- Expires: This ad has expired
Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
• Contributes to physician’s effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
• Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
• Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
• Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
• Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven experience as a physician
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
• In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Respect for patient’s confidentiality
• Compassionate and approachable
• Responsible and trustworthy
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
Mode of Application
Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs and Contact Details to the HR MGT Via career(dot)dixonconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
58 total views, 1 today
Some other Health medical jobs ads that you might be interested in...
Health medical jobs in Quezon for Physical Therapists in Dempsey Resource Management Inc. Job Requirements • Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist • Minimum of […]December 24, 2016
383 total views, 2 today
eData Services Phils., Inc., ( Makati ) is Inviting Doctors to Practice your medical profession in a virtual environment. BE PAID ATTENDANCE IN TRAINING. Work profile Records […]November 12, 2016
357 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (724 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (517 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)