- Work Function: Sales Marketing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: OND
- Work Profile: 4 years Working Experiences
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Ibadan
- Employment Sector: Sales Marketing
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: Ibadan Oyo
- Hiring Company: Dixon Consult
- Expires: This ad has expired
Store keepers/Material recording clerks keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
• Check inventory records for accuracy
• Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
• Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
• Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of goods or materials in assigned storeroom.
• Knowledge of basic buying and purchasing practices.
• Knowledge of inventory principles and practices.
• Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
• Skill in appropriate use of goods and materials in storeroom.
Four years’ of receiving, storing, issuing supplies or related experience, which includes one year supervisory or lead experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Mode of Application
Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs and Contact Details to the HR MGT Via career(dot)dixonconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
144 total views, 1 today
Some other Telesales ads that you might be interested in...
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of any 4-year course. Architecture, engineering or management graduates is an advantage. With at least 2 years sales work experience in the construction […]September 15, 2017
124 total views, 0 today
FEMALE ONLY UNDERGRADUATES/VOCATIONAL /BACHELORS DEGREEE WITH EXP IN PHARMA/COSMETIC/PERSONAL CARE/CONSUMER INDUSTRY send resume to [email protected]February 10, 2017
264 total views, 0 today