The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for effectively converting leads to sales, managing & retaining accounts, and building customer relationships. By independently managing a defined sales territory, inside sales representatives are responsible for meeting annual sales goals resulting in continued company growth and profitability. Through frequent telephone contact and dedicated account management, inside sales representatives ensure all customers have a successful fundraising experience.
Meet sales goals by discussing and persuasively presenting Little Caesars Fundraising Program with schools and non-profit organizations via phone and email. Requires managing an assigned base of accounts in a defined territory.
· Work successfully in a team based environment to achieve team goals, as well as individual goals. Assist in providing sales coverage of Inside Sales VIP hotline.
· Resolve fundraiser issues or customer problems, as needed. Following established guidelines, solve problems by implementing resolutions with a business-focused result that lead to the customer’s satisfaction and probable retention. Recognize when it’s necessary to escalate.
· Establish and maintain business relationships that lead to retention of customers, including school administrators and teachers, youth group leaders, parent volunteers, youth coaches, and daycare professionals.
· Using templates and approved methodologies develop customized fundraising solutions and proposals for customers based on group type, frequency, size, fundraising purpose, and customer profit goal. Extend free bonus, cash incentives or special offers within established parameters. · Using multiple software tools and tracking mechanisms, manage leads and accounts in assigned territory. On a daily basis, independently manage time, prioritize workload, and execute sales activities to achieve individual goals.
· Create sales communications and fundraiser support materials consistent with company messaging and branding guidelines. · Achieve daily goal of at least 75 outbound calls per day, resulting in achievement of quarterly and annual sales and production goals.
Must be self-directed, exercise sound judgment, display energy and enthusiasm, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and possess excellent sales skills.
Qualification & Experience
Minimum of two years of experience in a sales environment with demonstrated ability to effectively meet goals/quotas and close sales.
· Four-year degree in business, sales, marketing, communications or related field or two-year degree and a minimum of two years of direct sales experience; or high school diploma and a minimum of four years of direct sales experience.
How to Apply for Little Caesars Recruitment 2020 :-