- Work Function: Manufacturing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Vocational Course
- Work Profile: Mold / Injection Technician
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: Bacoor, Cavite
- Employment Sector: Industrial Manufacturing
- How to Apply for the Work?: Read the bottom part of the work opening Description
- Work Location: Bacoor, Cavite
- Hiring Company: Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
- Expires: This ad has expired
• EXPERIENCE IN PLASTIC INJECTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE
• Male, 30 years old and above
• College Graduate or Vocational / Undergraduate / High school Graduate
• Has 4 – 6 work experience in Plastic Injection process.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (EXCEL , WORD, POWERPOINT)
• With Good Moral Character
• Good Communication Skills and coordination to each department
• Working knowledge relevant to computer applications
• Has experience as a production and quality staff
• Has Essential Qualities
o Organized and Systematic
o Able to work with minimal supervision, dependable
o Shows initiative and integrity
o Able to multi task
• Other tasks that maybe assigned by the company.
• Must be willing to work on a 12 hour shift schedule of operation.
• Must be willing to work here in Bacoor, Cavite.
• SALARY RANGE: Php 12,000 – 14,000 (Salary is based on 12 hour shift)
Responsible for reducing rejections, materials and time to molding press related problems, and monitor product quality and immediate response to problems at hand by eliminating downtime of work.
Responsible for reducing machine downtime during mold and color changeovers, better turnover time for machine maintenance and repair, quicker response time to molding press related problems, and monitor product quality
• MOLD SET-UP/ MOLD SETTER/ TECHNICIANS
Responsible for efficient plastic mold injection inserts, mold changes, color changes, hot-stamp, hot runner, cold runner products set-up and changes and mold/parts maintenance.
• Prepares molds and inserts in advance according to Master Production Schedule
• Expedite mold and insert changes in the shortest amount of time using all available resources.
• Prepare new molds for start-up after mold change occurs
• Set-up hot stamping, hot runner and cold runner machines to produce consistent quality stamps & other hot& cold runner products.
• Performs color changes with and without purging compound.
• Troubleshoot problems and perform repairs when machines develop problems, preferably while processes continue to run.
• Knows how to repair injection machine /mold.
The PROCESS TECHNICIAN will set-up and operate plastic injection-molding machines. Prior experience is required. Sets machine controls and regulates molding temperature, volume of plastic (shot weight), molding pressure and time (machine parameters), according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures. Assist Mold Setters to safely complete mold changes and to maintain quality parts at an acceptable cycle time.
• Establishes and maintains the set points to produce a quality part at the optimum (quota) cycle.
• Inspect all tool needed to complete mold change.
• Simple troubleshooting of injection molding machines and auxillary equipment.
• Resets and starts all material, injection machines, assembly, chillers, cooling tower and conveyor equipment.
• Reheat plastic injection machines, dryers, chillers, cooling towers and heat exchangers prior from the start of operation
• Robot Programming (if applicable)
• Records data on proper forms or books
• Records data on setting of machine parameter versus the quality of product being approved and adjustments made before and after…
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN will set-up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production quality and safety on equipment. Prior experience in Plastic Injection Molding is required.
• Analyzes electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems
• Plan for and take corrective action as needed
• Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments
• Review production schedule and make equipment changes as needed
• Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
• Perform scheduled maintenance on all involved in plastic injection process from start to finish.
• Make preventive maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment
• Maintain day-to-day molding operations, troubleshooting equipment, tools, materials and quality inspection and completion.
• Assist in the achievment of the molding department goals in regards to product quality and process control standards.
• Assist with the set-up and maintenance of molding auxiliary equipments, including granulators, conveyors, liquid temperature controls, and mold electrical controls.
• Maintains a safe work environment in keeping with 5S+1 and general GOOD HOUSEKEEPING Principles. Performs a variety of cleaning and general maintenance tasks as necessary.
• Responsible and accountable for achieving adequate production levels, maintaining the expected product quality.
• As needed, accurately document any issues with the tools, equipment, material or processes.
• As time permits an
410 total views, 1 today
Some other Engineering Jobs ads that you might be interested in...
QUALIFICATIONS: Male only, not more than 45 years old Must be a graduate of ME, licensed or not With 2 years experience Willing to work […]September 15, 2017
102 total views, 1 today
WALK-IN DRIVE @ VR Career Solutions Pvt Ltd for Mechanical Engineers Date: 14/05/2016 Company: VR Career Solutions Pvt Ltd Designation: Mechanical Engineers Job Location: Chennai […]May 18, 2016
412 total views, 1 today