- Work Function: Information Technology
- Work Profile: Work Environment: • Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs. • Frequently required to stand, sit, bend and kneel • Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle/reach tools, machines, and equipment • Exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, and airborne particles • Noise levels in the plant can be loud at times
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: muntinlupa, quezon City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1100
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: HOW TO APPLY? PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW. INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/CV’S TO [email protected]. MUST COPY THE JOB TITLE SEEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND PASTE IT IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE PRIORITIZED AND FOR EASY SEARCH PURPOSES.
- Work Location: muntinlupa
- Hiring Company: Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
- Expires: This ad has expired
Jobs for MOULD MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR in muntinlupa, quezon City, Philippines
Responsible for the development and implementation of preventive maintenance and repair programs for moulds. Conducts studies regarding cost containment and maximum utilization of moulds, including set-up, diagnosis, and repairs. Monitor mold efficiency and productivity and develop system to prolong the technical life span of injection moulds. Implement effective Spare Parts Management for molds, to reduce downtimes and ensure continuous/optimum mold use.
• Evaluates causes of mould breakdowns/down-time, and formulate action plans, implement and monitor results to ensure continued & smooth production process.
• Prepares and maintains reports on mould and equipment performance.
• Monitors operating conditions of production moulds and accessories and recommends technical improvements.
• Facilitates work order for maintenance jobs for outside fabrication and coordinates with purchasing department for schedule and accuracy of specifications.
• Coordinates with production, process & production engineering, outsource/suppliers in the testing/validation of new moulds.
• Sources for suppliers of molds and technical parts, and coordinates with purchasing department in the procurement process
• nitiate work and process improvements in the shop floor and ensure that expenses are kept at the approved budget level.
• Supervises the Mold Maintenance section, review Mold PM plans and monitor/ensures its effective implementation.
• Conduct appraisal, feed backing & counseling sessions to asses employee progress and identify training needs of Mold Maintenance Technicians.
• Coordinates with Production, QA, PPIC and other process owner to achieve organizational synergy and manufacturing efficiency.
• Performs other functions as deemed necessary by management.
• Provides maintenance support activities to ensure continuity of mould operations at the shop floor.
• Conducts technical evaluation of moulds and support equipments.
• Performs troubleshooting of moulds and equipment at production.
• Implement Preventive Maintenance program for moulds
• Prepares spare parts requisition to minimize downtimes, in order to meet production and delivery commitments.
• Ensures that Contracts, Procedures, Guidelines, Forms and other Quality Records are updated and filed.
• Submits to OM spare parts inventory report every end of the month.
• Must be an Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering Graduate.
• Technical Vocational Graduate, with minimum 5-years experience as a mold maintenance staff, in a Plastic Injection company
• 2-5 years experience in maintenance and repair of injection molds.
• Proficient in Oral and Written Communication
• Computer literate (MS Office and use of Internet)
• Basic Supervision
• Can work under extreme pressure and can read/interpret mold fabrication plan
• Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Frequently required to stand, sit, bend and kneel
• Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle/reach tools, machines, and equipment
• Exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, and airborne particles
• Noise levels in the plant can be loud at times
HOW TO APPLY?
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/CV’S TO [email protected]. MUST COPY THE JOB TITLE SEEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND PASTE IT IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE PRIORITIZED AND FOR EASY SEARCH PURPOSES.
804 total views, 1 today
We are accepting interns! (WITH ALLOWANCE) – Finance – Order Management – Credit & Collections – Information TechnologyJune 9, 2017
223 total views, 0 today
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for IT Security Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill Set […]December 27, 2015
539 total views, 0 today