- Work Function: FMCG Industry
- Work Profile: Full Time, Monthly
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Warri
- Employment Sector: Fmcg
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to [email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
- Work Location: Warri South
- Hiring Company: Ehvise Global Resources
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects to promote health improvement;
• Facilitating and supporting a wide range of statutory, voluntary, charitable and commercial organisations in their delivery of health promotion activities;
• Developing the health awareness of individuals, groups and organisations and empowering them to make healthy choices;
• Leading, supporting, or cooperating in multi-agency projects to promote a healthy context or social environment;
• Running training courses and workshops in areas such as mental health, accident prevention, cancers and heart disease;
• Developing and supporting local partnerships to broaden the local response to health inequalities;
• Identifying training needs arising from strategic and local agendas and developing and delivering appropriate training for people such as health professionals and volunteers;
• Providing specialist advice and resources to other agencies, such as schools and local communities;
• Ensuring that work is underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory and making sure that projects are based on evidence of effectiveness;
• Lobbying for increased recognition of preventative and promotional measures that can take place at a population level and which have a positive impact on the health of a community;
• Writing and producing leaflets, posters, videos and brochures to aid health promotion in different environments.
• Completion of a college or university program in Social Work, Anatomy, Physiology Laboratory Science, Any of the Life Sciences, Psychology is required.
• Previous work experience in a social service environment as a volunteer or in a support capacity may replace formal education requirements for some occupations in this unit group.
• Must have a can do mentality.
• Must be result and goal oriented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: How to apply for the job?
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to [email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
674 total views, 1 today
Some other FMCG ads that you might be interested in...
Home based job in FMCG sector as a business developer . Get business dealership to start your own work from home. Business Name: Dealership, Distributorship, […]June 26, 2016
668 total views, 0 today
Required Candidate as a Sales Officer for Channel Sales for Herbal Products- Face Wash, Face Gel, Face Cream, Hair Shampoo, Hair Oil, Hair Vitalizer, Toner, Scrub, […]June 22, 2016
406 total views, 1 today
DUKES HOTEL LONDON St James’s Place, London, SW1A1 NY Close to Green Park. Tell+447045758725 Dukes Hotel London urgently needs the services of devoted and hardworking […]May 15, 2015
1162 total views, 1 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (723 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (517 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)