- Work Function: FMCG Industry
- Work Profile: Full Time, Monthly
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Warri
- Employment Sector: Fmcg
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to [email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
- Work Location: Warri South
- Hiring Company: Ehvise Global Resources
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects to promote health improvement;
• Facilitating and supporting a wide range of statutory, voluntary, charitable and commercial organisations in their delivery of health promotion activities;
• Developing the health awareness of individuals, groups and organisations and empowering them to make healthy choices;
• Leading, supporting, or cooperating in multi-agency projects to promote a healthy context or social environment;
• Running training courses and workshops in areas such as mental health, accident prevention, cancers and heart disease;
• Developing and supporting local partnerships to broaden the local response to health inequalities;
• Identifying training needs arising from strategic and local agendas and developing and delivering appropriate training for people such as health professionals and volunteers;
• Providing specialist advice and resources to other agencies, such as schools and local communities;
• Ensuring that work is underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory and making sure that projects are based on evidence of effectiveness;
• Lobbying for increased recognition of preventative and promotional measures that can take place at a population level and which have a positive impact on the health of a community;
• Writing and producing leaflets, posters, videos and brochures to aid health promotion in different environments.
• Completion of a college or university program in Social Work, Anatomy, Physiology Laboratory Science, Any of the Life Sciences, Psychology is required.
• Previous work experience in a social service environment as a volunteer or in a support capacity may replace formal education requirements for some occupations in this unit group.
• Must have a can do mentality.
• Must be result and goal oriented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: How to apply for the job?
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to ehvis[email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
721 total views, 1 today
Some other FMCG ads that you might be interested in...
Required Candidate as a Sales Officer for Channel Sales for Herbal Products- Face Wash, Face Gel, Face Cream, Hair Shampoo, Hair Oil, Hair Vitalizer, Toner, Scrub, […]June 22, 2016
457 total views, 0 today
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment. Job […]May 14, 2015
1426 total views, 0 today
Home based job in FMCG sector as a business developer . Get business dealership to start your own work from home. Business Name: Dealership, Distributorship, […]June 26, 2016
724 total views, 1 today