- Work Function: FMCG Industry
- Work Profile: Full Time, Monthly
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Warri
- Employment Sector: Fmcg
- How to Apply for the Work?: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to [email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
- Work Location: Warri South
- Hiring Company: Ehvise Global Resources
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects to promote health improvement;
• Facilitating and supporting a wide range of statutory, voluntary, charitable and commercial organisations in their delivery of health promotion activities;
• Developing the health awareness of individuals, groups and organisations and empowering them to make healthy choices;
• Leading, supporting, or cooperating in multi-agency projects to promote a healthy context or social environment;
• Running training courses and workshops in areas such as mental health, accident prevention, cancers and heart disease;
• Developing and supporting local partnerships to broaden the local response to health inequalities;
• Identifying training needs arising from strategic and local agendas and developing and delivering appropriate training for people such as health professionals and volunteers;
• Providing specialist advice and resources to other agencies, such as schools and local communities;
• Ensuring that work is underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory and making sure that projects are based on evidence of effectiveness;
• Lobbying for increased recognition of preventative and promotional measures that can take place at a population level and which have a positive impact on the health of a community;
• Writing and producing leaflets, posters, videos and brochures to aid health promotion in different environments.
• Completion of a college or university program in Social Work, Anatomy, Physiology Laboratory Science, Any of the Life Sciences, Psychology is required.
• Previous work experience in a social service environment as a volunteer or in a support capacity may replace formal education requirements for some occupations in this unit group.
• Must have a can do mentality.
• Must be result and goal oriented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: How to apply for the job?
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV/Resume to [email protected] on or before August, 31st 2015.
630 total views, 1 today
Some other FMCG ads that you might be interested in...
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment. Job […]May 14, 2015
1328 total views, 0 today
DUKES HOTEL LONDON St James’s Place, London, SW1A1 NY Close to Green Park. Tell+447045758725 Dukes Hotel London urgently needs the services of devoted and hardworking […]May 15, 2015
1107 total views, 0 today
Home based job in FMCG sector as a business developer . Get business dealership to start your own work from home. Business Name: Dealership, Distributorship, […]June 26, 2016
616 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1044 views)
- Content Writing Job Hiring in MMF INFOTECH, Indore, M.P, India. Vacancies for the Post of Content Writers (915 views)
- Royal Research- Urgent Opening for A content Writer (Content Writing jobs in saltlake, sec-1, Kolkata) (897 views)
- Content Writer and Telesales Marketer- FRESHERS and INTERNSHIP JOBS Bangalore as PART/ FULL TIME (751 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (706 views)