- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United States
- City: Los Angeles
- Zip/Postal Code: 90210
- Employment Sector: Freelancing Freelancers
- Expires: This ad has expired
Part Time- work from home job openings in BAK Media. Virtual position at your home office
BAK Media, Inc., a leading U.S. company in website development and e-commerce is seeking qualified personnel for one of our leading websites.
We are seeking to fill part time positions for our leading m4m matchmaking website: Gayquation.com. This a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in this ever-growing field. You will also save on transportation costs as your position will be fulfilled virtually, that is in the comfort of your own home or office. You will be required to meet via Skype regularly for meetings and further training. This is a new position in the company so there is rapid growth potential and possibly in a short period of time.
Position: Junior I Assistant Matchmaker
Duties: Assisting our Senior Matchmakers on staff to locate and qualify matches for our clients. Please visit Gayquation.com to learn more about our introduction services for the m4m community. This is a virtual position at your home office.
– Communicate, collaborate, and have strong writing and verbal skills in English.
– Efficient, organized, punctual and disciplined work ethic
– Must own a computer, laptop and/or desktop, with an above-average internet connection (500kb/sec+). Smart phones, although a plus as a secondary device, cannot be used as your primary source. Ability to download and use online communication tool: Skype.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
– Above-average typing skills
– Good social media knowledge
Hours: Part time (15+ hours per week). This position could lead to F/T salary employment based on performance. Must also be available via Skype Monday to Friday. Employees may work over the weekends at their discretion.
Training Duration: 3 days (with continued development for up to 4 weeks, based on performance) with an evaluation based on performance after 2 and 4 weeks of employment.
Compensation: Commission-based, up to 3000p per week / 12,000p per month + performance bonuses. May lead to full time salaried position. If you reside outside the Philippines, compensation will be converted from peso to your local currency.
If you are interested in this, YOU MUST email with:
* Resume + a paragraph of your experience and interest
* Start date
* Skype ID for interview
BAK Media, Inc.
1355 total views, 1 today
Some other Part Time Opening ads that you might be interested in...
How To Earn Money with a job of Copy Pasting ads ? Data Entry work. Earn good money everyday working from Home through Internet. Spend […]April 7, 2015
878 total views, 1 today
Work from Home and We provide extra cash earning opportunity at home. Posting Classified Ads online. Work Part / Full-Time. Job of Posting Classified Ads […]November 27, 2015
755 total views, 1 today