- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United States
- City: Los Angeles
- Zip/Postal Code: 90210
- Employment Sector: Freelancing Freelancers
- Expires: This ad has expired
Part Time- work from home job openings in BAK Media. Virtual position at your home office
BAK Media, Inc., a leading U.S. company in website development and e-commerce is seeking qualified personnel for one of our leading websites.
We are seeking to fill part time positions for our leading m4m matchmaking website: Gayquation.com. This a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in this ever-growing field. You will also save on transportation costs as your position will be fulfilled virtually, that is in the comfort of your own home or office. You will be required to meet via Skype regularly for meetings and further training. This is a new position in the company so there is rapid growth potential and possibly in a short period of time.
Position: Junior I Assistant Matchmaker
Duties: Assisting our Senior Matchmakers on staff to locate and qualify matches for our clients. Please visit Gayquation.com to learn more about our introduction services for the m4m community. This is a virtual position at your home office.
– Communicate, collaborate, and have strong writing and verbal skills in English.
– Efficient, organized, punctual and disciplined work ethic
– Must own a computer, laptop and/or desktop, with an above-average internet connection (500kb/sec+). Smart phones, although a plus as a secondary device, cannot be used as your primary source. Ability to download and use online communication tool: Skype.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
– Above-average typing skills
– Good social media knowledge
Hours: Part time (15+ hours per week). This position could lead to F/T salary employment based on performance. Must also be available via Skype Monday to Friday. Employees may work over the weekends at their discretion.
Training Duration: 3 days (with continued development for up to 4 weeks, based on performance) with an evaluation based on performance after 2 and 4 weeks of employment.
Compensation: Commission-based, up to 3000p per week / 12,000p per month + performance bonuses. May lead to full time salaried position. If you reside outside the Philippines, compensation will be converted from peso to your local currency.
If you are interested in this, YOU MUST email with:
* Resume + a paragraph of your experience and interest
* Start date
* Skype ID for interview
BAK Media, Inc.
1368 total views, 1 today
Some other Part Time Opening ads that you might be interested in...
Work Form Home Jobs in India. Make Daily Payment of Rs- 150 – 200 INR Male Female Candidates who have Graduate/ Post Graduate or any […]January 29, 2019
728 total views, 0 today
Part time or full time job vacancies for Safety Officers in Metro Manila – 2 Months (But maybe extended, depends on the project) – 25-25 years […]January 21, 2016
560 total views, 0 today
Want to boost up your pocket with extra cash??? Monthly Salary Rs.25,000/- to Rs.45,000/-. Then you have a good opportunity to earn several thousand per […]October 27, 2018
293 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2062 views)
- Online Typing Work in Malaysia- Home Based Jobs for Typists (1719 views)
- Outsourcing Work Opportunity BPO Call Center in San Jose Del Monte City Bulacan, Philippines (1558 views)
- LMIA Cooks Jobs In Canada. Cook and chefs job in Toronto, ON (1493 views)
- Home Based Typists Data Entry Work from Home Jobs Malaysia (1335 views)