- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United States
- City: Los Angeles
- Zip/Postal Code: 90210
- Employment Sector: Freelancing Freelancers
- Expires: This ad has expired
Part Time- work from home job openings in BAK Media. Virtual position at your home office
BAK Media, Inc., a leading U.S. company in website development and e-commerce is seeking qualified personnel for one of our leading websites.
We are seeking to fill part time positions for our leading m4m matchmaking website: Gayquation.com. This a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in this ever-growing field. You will also save on transportation costs as your position will be fulfilled virtually, that is in the comfort of your own home or office. You will be required to meet via Skype regularly for meetings and further training. This is a new position in the company so there is rapid growth potential and possibly in a short period of time.
Position: Junior I Assistant Matchmaker
Duties: Assisting our Senior Matchmakers on staff to locate and qualify matches for our clients. Please visit Gayquation.com to learn more about our introduction services for the m4m community. This is a virtual position at your home office.
– Communicate, collaborate, and have strong writing and verbal skills in English.
– Efficient, organized, punctual and disciplined work ethic
– Must own a computer, laptop and/or desktop, with an above-average internet connection (500kb/sec+). Smart phones, although a plus as a secondary device, cannot be used as your primary source. Ability to download and use online communication tool: Skype.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
– Above-average typing skills
– Good social media knowledge
Hours: Part time (15+ hours per week). This position could lead to F/T salary employment based on performance. Must also be available via Skype Monday to Friday. Employees may work over the weekends at their discretion.
Training Duration: 3 days (with continued development for up to 4 weeks, based on performance) with an evaluation based on performance after 2 and 4 weeks of employment.
Compensation: Commission-based, up to 3000p per week / 12,000p per month + performance bonuses. May lead to full time salaried position. If you reside outside the Philippines, compensation will be converted from peso to your local currency.
If you are interested in this, YOU MUST email with:
* Resume + a paragraph of your experience and interest
* Start date
* Skype ID for interview
BAK Media, Inc.
1367 total views, 1 today
Some other Part Time Opening ads that you might be interested in...
Job Vacancy Purpose: We would like to invite suitable candidates who meet the requirements below to fill the following positions: – Education Project Team Support […]November 11, 2016
770 total views, 0 today
We are looking for a few well-spoken and responsible candidates who would like the freedom of working from home on their laptop or PC. You […]May 20, 2016
839 total views, 0 today
Typing jobs from home for typing unfinished forms for international company Male/ Female Candidates who have passed minimum 10th Standard/ High School/ 12th/ Intermediate with […]December 11, 2018
9 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2056 views)
- Online Typing Work in Malaysia- Home Based Jobs for Typists (1712 views)
- Outsourcing Work Opportunity BPO Call Center in San Jose Del Monte City Bulacan, Philippines (1557 views)
- LMIA Cooks Jobs In Canada. Cook and chefs job in Toronto, ON (1485 views)
- Home Based Typists Data Entry Work from Home Jobs Malaysia (1334 views)