- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: United States
- City: Los Angeles
- Zip/Postal Code: 90210
- Employment Sector: Freelancing Freelancers
- Expires: This ad has expired
Part Time- work from home job openings in BAK Media. Virtual position at your home office
BAK Media, Inc., a leading U.S. company in website development and e-commerce is seeking qualified personnel for one of our leading websites.
We are seeking to fill part time positions for our leading m4m matchmaking website: Gayquation.com. This a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in this ever-growing field. You will also save on transportation costs as your position will be fulfilled virtually, that is in the comfort of your own home or office. You will be required to meet via Skype regularly for meetings and further training. This is a new position in the company so there is rapid growth potential and possibly in a short period of time.
Position: Junior I Assistant Matchmaker
Duties: Assisting our Senior Matchmakers on staff to locate and qualify matches for our clients. Please visit Gayquation.com to learn more about our introduction services for the m4m community. This is a virtual position at your home office.
– Communicate, collaborate, and have strong writing and verbal skills in English.
– Efficient, organized, punctual and disciplined work ethic
– Must own a computer, laptop and/or desktop, with an above-average internet connection (500kb/sec+). Smart phones, although a plus as a secondary device, cannot be used as your primary source. Ability to download and use online communication tool: Skype.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
– Above-average typing skills
– Good social media knowledge
Hours: Part time (15+ hours per week). This position could lead to F/T salary employment based on performance. Must also be available via Skype Monday to Friday. Employees may work over the weekends at their discretion.
Training Duration: 3 days (with continued development for up to 4 weeks, based on performance) with an evaluation based on performance after 2 and 4 weeks of employment.
Compensation: Commission-based, up to 3000p per week / 12,000p per month + performance bonuses. May lead to full time salaried position. If you reside outside the Philippines, compensation will be converted from peso to your local currency.
If you are interested in this, YOU MUST email with:
* Resume + a paragraph of your experience and interest
* Start date
* Skype ID for interview
BAK Media, Inc.
1317 total views, 1 today
EARN EXTRA INCOME OPPORTUNITY while Working FROM HOME in Malaysia Age of 16 & above Part time / Full time available No […]April 27, 2016
5394 total views, 1 today
Volunteer projects are based in Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa. StayAway Volunteer Travel Free accommodation and meals provided in return for the work you put into the project […]July 16, 2015
882 total views, 0 today
DIRECT HIRING ONE DAY PROCESS 18-45 years old High School/college level/college graduate (any course) Part time/full time WE ARE LOOKING FOR; -executive staff -supervisor -managers […]December 20, 2015
1280 total views, 0 today