PROPERTY BUILDING ENGINEER Work Vacancies FOR QUEZON CITY, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG AND ALABANG (18K – 30K)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: quezon City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1100
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- Expires: This ad has expired
Work opportunities for PROPERTY BUILDING ENGINEER for QUEZON, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG, ALABANG
Responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and all other building systems. Must have working knowledge of all building mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, architectural, civil, structural, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions that are out of the ordinary.
Essential Job Duties:
– Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
– Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include, but are not limited to; air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and all plumbing system components.
– Monitor minor repairs of facilities and equipment of the building;
– Assist with installation and modification of building facilities and equipment;
– Respond quickly to emergency situations;
– Perform and/or oversee electrical, mechanical, civil works, architectural, and plumbing repair and troubleshooting.
– Perform and/or oversee water treatment and testing.
– Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building’s tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
– Prioritize service calls and follow-up upon completion.
– Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades
– Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed in-house. Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintains log of work order details.
– Orders parts and supplies as required, and maintains stock and inventory control.
– Work with Property Manager in planning and controlling annual and capital budgets related to property maintenance
– Must be mentally and physically fit.
– With good moral character.
– Must be 25-40 years old. (25-35-Building Engineer with a minimum of 5 years work experience; 36-45-Chief Engineer with a minimum of 7 years )
– 22-24 years old (Trainee Building engineer)
– Licensed Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineer, PCO is an advantage
– With knowledge in Microsoft office Applicatiion
– With knowledge in AutoCad Application, advantage
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– With knowledge in maintenance of all building systems
– Active members of relevant engineering society is an advantage
– If not licensed engineer, he/she must have at least 7-10 years experience in property maintenance
HOW TO APPLY for the above Work Opening?
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/CV’S TO [email protected]. MUST COPY THE JOB TITLE SEEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND PASTE IT IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE PRIORITIZED AND FOR EASY SEARCH PURPOSES.
760 total views, 1 today
Business sales marketing jobs in Kolkata, India for Real estate Business development executives in Baid real estate pvt ltd Position – Business Development Executive Job location […]May 27, 2015
817 total views, 1 today
Job openings for Sales and Marketing executives in Noida with Investors mart & Realty Pvt.Ltd company, Sector-62, Noida Full job description for the profile of Sales […]October 27, 2015
641 total views, 1 today
Work responsibilities and Duties involved in the work organising meetings arranging appointments typing booking transport and accommodation ordering stationery and furniture dealing with correspondence, complaints […]May 7, 2015
830 total views, 1 today