PROPERTY MANAGER FOR TAGAYTAY, QUEZON CITY, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG AND ALABANG (40K-60K)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: quezon City
- Zip/Postal Code: 1100
- Employment Sector: Sales Marketing
- Expires: This ad has expired
Real Estate PROPERTY MANAGER Work Vacancies FOR TAGAYTAY, QUEZON CITY, MAKATI, MANDALUYONG, PASIG, PASAY, TAGUIG AND ALABANG
Work Job Description:
– Manage, administer or supervise the operation of the property in the areas of property administration, financial management, building maintenance and third party contract management;
– Manage, supervise, operate, tend or maintain building facilities; and
– Consult, valuate and investigate management services requiring building management knowledge.
DUTIES AND Work RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure compliance to all government requirements/compliances.
2. Oversee the daily operations of the property
3. Prepare the monthly management report, building circulars and memoranda;
4. Prepare and manage the Property’s OPEX and CAPEX budget;
5. Monitor compliance of the House Rules, Guidelines, and government mandated regulations
6. Conduct bidding of outsourced and allied services
7. Addresses public or tenancy concerns;
8. Responsible for contract monitoring and maintenance;
9. Ensures that the building occupants are safe, protected and secured;
10. Protects the rights and interests of the unit owners/tenants and the Association/Condominium Corp. in general;
11. Ensures that the building or property is adequately insured;
12. Have the property appraised every three years
13. Designs policies and procedures for the building operations, maintenance, administration and management.
14. To monitor, control and organize all on sites staff assigned in the property and to be responsible for the actions of such staff in addition to ensuring that staff roster and all holidays are adequately covered; report to Senior Property Manager of absent of staff.
15. Responsible for the allocation of works to his/her subordinates on a fair basis and ensure that all such work is carried out in accordance with the Operation Managerss and Senior Property Managers directives;
16. Implement Professional Management Program as maybe required by SosaJB Property Management Corp.;
17. Maintain cordial and friendly relationship with residents/tenants and attend to their complaints or concerns;
18. Conduct regular staff meetings and trainings;
19. Make recommendation to the developer/association/condo corp. for refurbishment, upgrading, repair nd maintenance of the building;
20. Attend to all meetings, seminars aand trainings as required by Condominium Corp./Association and SosaJB Property Management Corp..;
21. Monitor and control all work orders, purchase request, purchase order, petty cash voucher, and requisition forms generated in respect of the property;
22. Maintaining the overall discipline of the staff in the project;
23. Implement and monitor SosaJB policies and handbook.
24. Ensure all personnel are doing their duties and responsibilities as per their employment contract and project contract accurately and in a timely manner;
25. Perform other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL Work Responsibilities
1. Manage the Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Monitoring of building equipments
2. Ensure the required approvals for renovations and/or alteration inside thee condominium units;
3. Recommend corrective maintenance and upgrade works.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Work Responsibilities
1. Ensure payment of taxes and other government fees of the property being managed;
2. Check/Monitor the cash flow of the Condominium Corp. and expenses within approved budget;
3. Ensure that billing and collection policy is properly implemented;
4. Ensure preparation of all accounting reports in a timely manner.
THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS MANAGEMENT Work Responsibilities
1. Conduct monthly performance evaluation and recommendation for improvement including submission of monthly report as may be required;
2. Ensuring the adherence of all third party contractors to the building policies and procedures and their contract specification.
1. The Property Manager shall have a good moral character.
2. Tenure: 3 years-JPM; 7 years SPM
3. Managerial and/or supervisory experience with minimum of 3 years (Junior Property Manager)
4. Managerial experience with minimum of 7 years (Senior Property Manager)
5. 25-35 years old (Junior Property Manager)
6. 36-50 years old (Senior Property Manager)
7. 22-25 years old (Trainee Property Manager)
8. Knowledge in Engineering, Business Administration, Financial Management, contract monitoring and negotiation, securing of government permits, with knowledge in labor contracting and laws governing operations of property is an advantage
9. withMasteral, Post Baccalaureate or Doctoral degree is an advantage
10. Must be physically and mentally fit;
11. With good interpersonal skills
12. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office application
13. With good oral and written communication skills (A in verbal concepts)
14. A Negotiator, Gold or Green personality only, logic (extrapolation) score must be at least B+
HOW TO APPLY for the above work opening?
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUMES/C
755 total views, 1 today
– Must be resident of Bulacan – 21 – 30 years old, Male or Female – Minimum of 1 year in selling construction products – […]February 25, 2016
401 total views, 0 today
Sales marketing jobs in Delhi, India for business sales executives in Devotee International Pvt. Ltd company We have urgent requirement of sales Executives / Marketing […]February 9, 2016
383 total views, 0 today
Your future start right HERE. As a *JUNIOR MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE*, your learning will be hands-on. You’ll be coached to take care of customers, connect […]April 9, 2016
290 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1044 views)
- Content Writing Job Hiring in MMF INFOTECH, Indore, M.P, India. Vacancies for the Post of Content Writers (915 views)
- Royal Research- Urgent Opening for A content Writer (Content Writing jobs in saltlake, sec-1, Kolkata) (897 views)
- Content Writer and Telesales Marketer- FRESHERS and INTERNSHIP JOBS Bangalore as PART/ FULL TIME (751 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (706 views)