- Work Function: Manufacturing
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Bachelors Degree
- Work Profile: ---------------------------------
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: Bacoor, Cavite
- Employment Sector: Industrial Manufacturing
- How to Apply for the Work?: Read the bottom part of the work opening descriptions
- Work Location: Bacoor, Cavite
- Hiring Company: Dempsey Resource Management Inc
- Expires: This ad has expired
• HAS EXPERIENCE IN PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING COMPANY
• Female, 23 – 30 years old and above
• College Degree (Any Engineering Course) or Vocational / Undergraduate / Highschool Graduate
• 1 – 3 years’ work experience in Plastic Injection Process
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (EXCEL , WORD, POWERPOINT)
• With Good Moral Character
• Good Communication Skills and coordination to each department
• Working knowledge relevant to computer applications
• Has experience as a production and quality staff
• Has Essential Qualities
o Organized and Systematic
o Able to work with minimal supervision, dependable
o Shows initiative and integrity
o Able to multi task
• Other tasks that maybe assigned by the company.
• Must be willing to work on a 12 hour shift schedule of operation.
• Must be willing to work here in Bacoor, Cavite.
• SALARY RANGE: Php 12,000 – 14,000 (Salary is based on 12 hour shift)
Responsible for reducing rejections,materials and time to molding press related problems, and monitor product quality and immediate response to problems at hand by eliminating downtime of work.
• Abide by all Safety and Housekeeping guidelines
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001, GMPs
• Inspect and pack finished product on one or more injection molding machines
• Check quality of the product and the pack, Apply labels or handles to products or containers as required
• Keep count of finished product and any scrapped product
• Complete all required paperwork
• Assist in training others
• Manage Product Life Cycle , Maintain inventory Management , Work closely with management team for various product
• Follows Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to achieve quality;
• Monitor the outgoing inspection and analyze result
• Maintains 5’S+2 Discipline and good housekeeping in the working area
• Performs Integrated Management System and Policy directives;
• Setting Quality Assurance compliance objective to achieve the target;
• Perform product identification and traceability activities, as required;
• Adheres to company policies and environmental awareness programs;
• Conducts sample evaluation for customers’ approval, Attends to quality meeting to client and suppliers;
• Inspect and checks product specification in compliance with customer’s requirement;
• Prepares Monthly reports and respond to quality claims, Analyzes quality defects of incoming products from the suppliers;
• Record and report all inspection findings and observations in the products with regards to quality issues;
• Inspect incoming materials, fabricated/ subcontracted materials for conformance to requirements.
• Prepare CMM program for new parts / design.
• Prepare set-ups utilizing precision measuring instruments to verify all types of measurements.
• Report findings to Supervisor, Engineer, machine shop, Engineering and QA Manager and higher heads.
• Interact with various department supervisors to identify and resolve issues. Provide input regarding the disposition of non-conforming units or materials.
• Measure devices for Kit Engineering.
• Utilizing computer software in recording inspection data.
• Ensure inspection traceability by properly recording result of inspection either by hard copy or soft copy.
• Perform quality audits.
• Other duties as assigned
Planning and organizing, Attention to detail, Information collection and monitoring, Problem analysis, Problem solving, Communication skills, Confidentiality, Integrity, Trustworthy
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected]. Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.
29 total views, 1 today
Some other Engineering Jobs ads that you might be interested in...
Jobs for Junior Technicians in Changi, Singapore. Hiring company- Vision Career Solutions. Job Responsibilities: – Perform diagnosis and repair works on mover systems – Responsible for […]October 28, 2016
350 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (724 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (517 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)