- Work Function: Information Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Bachelor Degrees
- Work Profile: Oracle Functional Consultant
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Bahrain
- City: Manama
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: Oracle Functional Consultant
- Work Location: Manama, Bahrain
- Hiring Company: VAM Systems
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Functional experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite applications in R 12.1.3 for more than 7 years.
Proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R 12.1.3 in PO, I Procurement.
Having comfortable knowledge in Inventory, General Ledger and Payables is an added advantage.
At least one full life Cycle implementation experience in R 12.1.3 procurement modules.
Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problem resolution.
Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, and Discoverer will be added advantage.
Ability to produce functional requirements for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
Successful implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite in Government Organizations.
Resolved problems and issues in a timely manner.
Project status reports.
User manuals and training manuals.
1. Provide hands on support for the following modules already implemented using Oracle E-Business Suite of applications – Release 12.1.3:
b. I Procurement.
c. Inventory (preferable to have Inventory knowledge).
d. General Ledger and Payables knowledge is preferable.
2. Conduct training for the above modules.
3. Prepare and manage Oracle 12i Implementation Plans.
4. Implement/rollout above modules in Government & its organizations.
5. Assist staff for troubleshooting or debugging.
6. Open and manage Service Requests (SR) with Oracle.
7. Conduct meetings with End User Management and staff to resolve issues.
8. Liaise with Technical staff on database, Unix (preferably in AIX) or other issues.
9. Prepare training and User Manuals for staff as well as for end users.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one leading Organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call us + 91 471 2766011.
372 total views, 1 today
Some other Software Industry ads that you might be interested in...
Information Technology Jobs in Ease Technology Solutions company- Malolos, Philippines A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. Deep expertise and […]May 21, 2015
693 total views, 0 today
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Oracle ERP Reports Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill set […]August 30, 2015
574 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (723 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (516 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)