- Work Function: Information Technology, Technology
- Work Profile: • Minimum 5 years in IT industry with experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on real time project • Systems Analysis & Design • Preparing solution document based on the analysis • Object Oriented Database. • Relational Database (RDB) • Objective Oriented Programming Experience
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Bahrain
- City: manama
- Zip/Postal Code: 695010
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: Bahrain manama
- Hiring Company: http://www.vamsystems.com
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for System Analyst/Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Minimum 5 years in IT industry with experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on real time project
• Systems Analysis & Design
• Preparing solution document based on the analysis
• Object Oriented Database.
• Relational Database (RDB)
• Objective Oriented Programming Experience
• Content Manager concept/design
• Technical leadership of multi-platform database migration projects
• Windows & LINUX development environment
• Expert developer in C# and ASP.net using Visual Studio.Net
• Strong knowledge in MS SQL database MS Access and database administration skills (basic knowledge of oracle and Mysql is a plus)
• SQL Programming with Stored Procedures / Triggers etc
• Portal development
• Very good knowledge in developing workflow processes.
• Creating Web services
• Visio, OLAP Tools etc
• Understanding of Business intelligence concepts.
• IIS, Apache web server
• Technical writing techniques
• Good team player
• Applications Testing & Trouble Shooting Skills
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Preparing data flow diagrams
• Good technical documentation skills
• Project Management Skills
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Quality control & Assurance skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assists staff with the installations, configuration, and ongoing usability of applications, and software with established standards and guidelines.
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with the computing equipment and software.
• Works with Help Desk and Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
• Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
• Ensure computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Trains and orients staff on use of Business applications.
• Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
• Works with procurement staff to purchase software and associative systems components.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• Troubleshoot issues and support for enterprise applications, database, connectivity, remote access, and other issues.
• Handle problem recognition, research isolation, resolution and follow-u[ for difficult user problems, referring more complex problems to next level of technical staff.
• Participate in IT Support queue which will result in assigning and prioritizing open issues.
• Log, prioritize, assign and troubleshoot all calls, and walk-up request reporting technical problems. When appropriates, determine appropriate group for escalation.
• Manage customer issues and requests by creating, tracking and documenting technical solutions.
• Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
• Installupgrade software Database on Windows workstations
• Troubleshoot assigned tickets to determine if issue can be resolved or determine appropriate group of escalation.
• Develop credibility with customers by providing timely/accurate support and maintaining positive relations through effective customer follow-up.
• Shift and/or off hours work may be required as needed.
• Must be available on call after working hours and on weekends.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call us + 91 4762684924
690 total views, 1 today
VAM SYSTEMS is hiring for Windows Administrator for Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill Set required: Familiarity with […]November 11, 2016
393 total views, 1 today
Pet Dairy Farms and Foods Limited is looking for enthusiastic, experienced, reliable, hardworking, creative and fully qualified individuals capable of rendering expertise services. Does this […]December 28, 2015
895 total views, 1 today