- Work Function: BPO Outsourcing, Business Services, Software Industry, Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Matriculation 10th, 12th pass, Under Graduate, Graduate, Post Graduate PG
- Work Profile: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: India
- City: Vadodara
- Zip/Postal Code: 390009
- Employment Sector: Bpo Call Center
- How to Apply for the Work?: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Work Location: Vadodara Gujarat
- Hiring Company: Apidel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Expires: 180 days, 15 hours
Acquisition Specialist Jobs with Good Salary in Gujarat, India
Skills Required- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Sourcing
Company Domain- RPO
Job Location: Vadodara / Baroda
Working Hours: 6 pm – 4 am (Night Shift / US Staffing Process)
Talent Acquisition Job Description:
• Sourcing and screening potential IT & Non IT consultants for job openings from various Job Portals.
• Establishing relationships with candidates.
• Interviewing prospective candidates and educate them on UCI hiring process.
• Negotiate compensation, closing consultants and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
• Submitting qualified consultants to open job requirements.
• Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
• Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process
• Good communication skills:
• Proven proficiency in usage of Job Portals like Career Builder / Monster / Dice / Indeed / TechFetch
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Outlook/Word
• Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
• Ambitious, competitive and passion to succeed.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Aggressive, go-getter, positive attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent rapport building skills are the traits for the right candidate
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills.
• Has a passion for recruitment
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Been around: Must have Good communication skills.
• Networked: Should be adept at developing reliable sources for resumes by building trusted relationships with vendors and candidates.
• Net Savvy: Should be an expert at using internet.
How to Apply for Acquisition Specialist Jobs:
Please send your resume to [email protected]
29 total views, 3 today
Some other Healthcare ads that you might be interested in...
Online Ayurveda Consultation Work in India Ayurvedic Doctor Jobs Openings for online consultation Work from home. We at Planet Ayurveda need a team of Ayurvedic doctors, […]January 21, 2019
27 total views, 2 today
Jobs and vacancies for Pediatrician / Pediatric Doctors in Manama We have a opening for Pediatrician / Pediatric Doctor,, Clinic in Bahrain. Please share your […]December 10, 2018
25 total views, 2 today
Best Women`s Clinic in Dundee, Vryheid, Paulpietersburg, South Africa Women`s Clinic is an expert in Abortion, Sexual problems, and reproductive health .It is therefore among […]June 16, 2019
13 total views, 1 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Part Time Home Base Data Entry Work in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor- Malaysia (3088 views)
- Data Entry Work from Home Jobs In karachi, Pakistan (2528 views)
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2244 views)
- Online Typing Work in Malaysia- Home Based Jobs for Typists (1875 views)
- Outsourcing Work Opportunity BPO Call Center in San Jose Del Monte City Bulacan, Philippines (1603 views)