- Work Function: Information Technology
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: Any Degree
- Work Profile: Oracle Functional Consultant
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Bahrain
- City: Manama
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: Oracle Functional Consultant
- Work Location: Manama Bahrain
- Hiring Company: VAM Systems
- Expires: 36 days, 15 hours
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Functional experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite applications in R 12.1.3 for more than 7 years.
• Proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R 12.1.3 in PO, I Procurement.
• Having comfortable knowledge in Inventory, General Ledger and Payables is an added advantage.
• At least one full life Cycle implementation experience in R 12.1.3 procurement modules.
• Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problem resolution.
• Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, and Discoverer will be added advantage.
• Ability to produce functional requirements for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Functional experience in Upgrades and Testing in R 12.1.3.
• Willing to work after working hours (normal timing Sunday to Thursday 7:00am – 3:00pm), if required.
• Successful implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite in Government Organizations.
• Resolved problems and issues in a timely manner.
• Implementation plans.
• Project status reports.
• User manuals and training manuals.
1. Provide hands on support for the following modules already implemented using Oracle E-Business Suite of applications – Release 12.1.3:
b. I Procurement.
c. Inventory (preferable to have Inventory knowledge).
d. General Ledger and Payables knowledge is preferable.
2. Conduct training for the above modules.
3. Prepare and manage Oracle 12i Implementation Plans.
4. Implement/rollout above modules in Government & its organizations.
5. Assist staff for troubleshooting or debugging.
6. Open and manage Service Requests (SR) with Oracle.
7. Conduct meetings with End User Management and staff to resolve issues.
8. Liaise with Technical staff on database, Unix (preferably in AIX) or other issues.
9. Prepare training and User Manuals for staff as well as for end users.
10. Prepare and design solutions for areas not covered by Oracle modules, if required.
11. Prepare necessary documentation and hand over knowledge to ministry’s staff.
12. Prepare and document business scenarios for upgrade and patches.
13. Prepare Unit testing and Integration Reports for major upgrades.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one leading Organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call us + 91 471 2766011.
66 total views, 2 today
WALK-IN DRIVE @ VR Career Solutions Pvt Ltd for Software Tester Date: 17/05/2016 to 21/05/2016 Company: VR Career Solutions Pvt Ltd Designation: Software Tester Job […]May 18, 2016
272 total views, 0 today
620 total views, 1 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Part Time Openings in Malaysia for Data Entry Typist Work from Home Jobs (1414 views)
- Catena Media is hiring in-house Content Writers. Content Writing Jobs in Sliema, Malta (840 views)
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (840 views)
- Content Writing Job Hiring in MMF INFOTECH, Indore, M.P, India. Vacancies for the Post of Content Writers (794 views)
- Required graphic designer in Mumbai (IT software Business Development Jobs) (758 views)