Volunteer for free, Gap year exchange in Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa. Get free accommodation and meals for the Project Work
- Work Function: Freelance Services
- Work Profile: Volunteering
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: South Africa
- City: Johannesburg
- Employment Sector: Freelancing Freelancers
- How to Apply for the Work?: email us ; [email protected] or call +27-710-803943
- Hiring Company: StayAway Voluteer Travel
- Expires: This ad has expired
Volunteer projects are based in Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa. StayAway Volunteer Travel
Free accommodation and meals provided in return for the work you put into the project
Volunteering in Africa is a stimulating and provoking experience. Come experience Africa like before, this program enables you to absorb the fascinating African culture whilst sharing your knowledge and skills with the people, our trips will provide an unforgettable eye opening experience for a gap year, vacation, spring break or career break for groups and individual travelers.
Like no other organisation, this is a cost free exchange program with free accommodation and meals provided in return for the work you put into the project, Africa is more than worth a visit – not just because of its awesome landscapes and its incredible bio-diversity.
It is simply moving to see how the people overcome the nightmares of the past and how they fight for a normal, settled life.
Our volunteer projects are based in Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa. Our projects are children and community orientated and enable volunteers to work with rural villages in building and renovating schools, promoting basic primary education, sports and caring for children in our orphanage.
-Orphanage Program : Work with orphans, help and learn from them… Share your experiences by teaching them English and other subjects, play with them and care for them as if they were your own and get to know stories behind your faces. Imagine being their with them, what would you do?… Come be part of this wonderful project.
– Teaching Program : Work with rural villages teaching English and Math, provide an education to these schools and children and give them a future. Many of children will want to learn many things from you, you are of course welcome to get to know them. Many many smiles waiting ahead.
– Building/Renovation Programs: Work in rural villages helping to establish and refurbish schools and water wells for these communities. A hands on program where volunteers take part in building and renovation projects in our rural communities where you work along side members of the community where the project is located.. This work can include projects like the construction and refurbishing of schools, water system installation and also renovation work.
Who can take on a StayAway program?
Everyone who has spare time and is fit enough to travel to Africa can take a this form of vacation. StayAway is receiving people from all countries and from 17yrs and above. The only conditions are an open mind and tolerance on your side. See the possibilities and see what you can do.
If you want to come with your family, group or friends, no problem. Uganda is easy to travel and children are welcome everywhere. Your children can either accompany their parents while they do their volunteer work or have a program on their own if they are old enough.
905 total views, 1 today
Some other Part Time Opening ads that you might be interested in...
Part time or full time job vacancies for Safety Officers in Metro Manila – 2 Months (But maybe extended, depends on the project) – 25-25 years […]January 21, 2016
538 total views, 0 today
We are an International company, based in Malaysia, who runs a very successful ELearning Programme as well as a very wellknown Nutrition product with a rock […]June 28, 2016
646 total views, 1 today
Education & Anthocyanins Part Time Team Business Partner wanted in Kota Damansara, Klang, Subang, Puchong PIONEER Education & Anthocyanins Business Project in market !! Looking for […]October 2, 2015
710 total views, 0 today