- Work Function: Software Industry
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Bahrain
- City: manama
- Zip/Postal Code: 695010
- Employment Sector: Information Technology
- How to Apply for the Work?: [email protected]
- Work Location: Bahrain manama
- Hiring Company: VAM SYSTEMS
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Web Developer/Designer for our Bahrain operations
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
Skill set required:
• Minimum 5 years in IT industry
• System Analysis and Design
• Preparing solution document based on the analysis
• Experience in developing web pages using the latest HTML technology and CSS.
• Expert in developing web services using C#
• Developing responsive web sites.
• Must possess superior skills in MS SQL and MYSQL Databases
• Excellent knowledge in managing web hosting environments including apache and IIS.
• Must possess Excellent-designing skills using Photoshop and illustrator.
• Flash video/animation experiences is a plus.
• Expert in managing and administering content management systems.
• Portal development
• Very good knowledge in developing workflow processes.
• Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
• The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users a must.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed and weekends required.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands
• Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with provided guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop new or maintain Web applications/sites as per the user requirements.
• Ability to develop Internet/Intranet/Extranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications/Sites and all internal systems are integrated.
• Perform complete testing or web applications unit and systems, engaging users as necessary.
• Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
• Develop using the latest web technologies and trends and follow the international standards.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, database and interfaces for ease of use.
• Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
• Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
• Participate in dynamic priority setting sessions as the summer season unfolds.
• Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
• Creates efficient and logical databases for clients.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions
• Must be familiar with issues of browser/server compatibility, including which browsers and servers work well together and which ones do not.
• Website accessibility; this refers to creating web pages that are accessible to anyone, no matter what device they are using. Website accessibility also stresses the importance of making a website accessible to those with any kind of disability.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Manages resources within budget and project schedule.
• Reviews work of team.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming.
• Creates XML schemas.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
• Creates well designed, reusable objects.
• Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call us + 91 4762684924
627 total views, 1 today
Some other Web Designing Development ads that you might be interested in...
Capgemini hiring for Pega Developers for Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, India locations Job Description (Roles and responsibilities) Ability to design, implement and lead complex PRPC solutions in effective […]April 5, 2016
364 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (723 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (516 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)