- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Philippines
- City: Quezon City
- Employment Sector: Bpo Call Center
- Expires: 5519 days, 4 hours
We are looking for Outbound Call Center Agents who are willing to work from home!
An outbound call center is one in which call center agents make outbound calls to customers on behalf of a business or client. Calls made from the center can include telemarketing, sales or fund-raising calls, as well as calls for contact list updating, surveys or verification services.
1.At least 1 year of doing outbound sales (Appointment settings Lead Generation,Hard core sales)
2. Excellent Communications Skills.
1. Updated resume with Skype ID and mobile number
2. DSL- connection at least 1.0 mbps (we need proof-speedtest)
3. Good condition of desktop/laptop (we need the specs)
4. USB headset
5. Available for skype and phone interview
Send your resume to:
866 total views, 1 today
Some other Work from Home ads that you might be interested in...
We, web info service offer you a part time business concern that makes your future bright. We offer part/Full time online work from home job […]December 29, 2015
616 total views, 0 today
Contact us for Home Based Work in India. Data Entry & form filling Jobs in India for Students, House Wife’s, and employed peoples You […]May 24, 2016
1463 total views, 0 today
Earn more for every candidate you recruit. Work from home jobs for recruiters we are helping 500+ recruiters earn more money and start their own […]April 4, 2016
883 total views, 1 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2044 views)
- Outsourcing Work Opportunity BPO Call Center in San Jose Del Monte City Bulacan, Philippines (1555 views)
- Home Based Typists Data Entry Work from Home Jobs Malaysia (1330 views)
- Part time Work from home data entry job- Do want genuine online home based Jobs? (1163 views)
- Online Work From Home Jobs in India. Ad Posting, Data Entry Jobs (1141 views)