Work OPPORTUNITY for HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS in Benin, Nigeria at EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES (APRIL 29TH -MAY 15TH 2015)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Benin
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Openings for HR executives in Benin, Nigeria. Hiring company- EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES-BENIN CITY NIGERIA
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a global strategic brand committed to providing unique competences in Human Capital Development, Business Development, Occupational and Community Health Services. EGR is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, health and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. EGR delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in the global markets, combining our knowledge and expertise with a broad, relevant portfolio of products, services and solutions. To regain its leadership position in the market, the company recently took some strategic initiatives aimed at boosting its competitiveness. As part of this process our firm seeks competent and vibrant individuals to fill the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS.
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment.
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
• Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
• Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation’s objectives.
• Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements.
• Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
• Take part in strategic management.
• Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
• Good use of Microsoft suite.
• A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 0-1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and copy of their CV/Resume to [email protected] not later than May 15th, 2015.
849 total views, 1 today
Some other Business Development ads that you might be interested in...
Online Education Business Partner * Aggressive, mature, outgoing, self-discipline, be team player. * Age 20-45, Malaysian. * Time flexible * Good Income * No […]December 24, 2016
564 total views, 0 today
Job for COUNCILLOR in Delhi in Education learning/ Consultancy Industry Requirement: Public dealing with students and their parents Counselling the student on various courses Excellent […]December 6, 2015
475 total views, 0 today