Work OPPORTUNITY for HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS in Benin, Nigeria at EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES (APRIL 29TH -MAY 15TH 2015)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: Nigeria
- City: Benin
- Employment Sector: Business Development
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Openings for HR executives in Benin, Nigeria. Hiring company- EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES-BENIN CITY NIGERIA
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a global strategic brand committed to providing unique competences in Human Capital Development, Business Development, Occupational and Community Health Services. EGR is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, health and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. EGR delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in the global markets, combining our knowledge and expertise with a broad, relevant portfolio of products, services and solutions. To regain its leadership position in the market, the company recently took some strategic initiatives aimed at boosting its competitiveness. As part of this process our firm seeks competent and vibrant individuals to fill the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS.
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment.
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
• Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
• Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation’s objectives.
• Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements.
• Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
• Take part in strategic management.
• Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
• Good use of Microsoft suite.
• A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 0-1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and copy of their CV/Resume to [email protected] not later than May 15th, 2015.
809 total views, 1 today
Some other Business Development ads that you might be interested in...
company profile: group of companies engaged in furniture design, interior design, distribution and dealerships for several premier lifestyle brands including Jaguar, Maserati, Ferrari, and Land […]February 18, 2017
277 total views, 1 today
Work from home part time job opportunities in Selangor (Klang, Subang, Kota Damansara, Puchong Extra Ordinary Part time Opportunity in iLearning Business Company now has expanding […]January 23, 2016
535 total views, 0 today
Job in MAKATI ONLINE CASINO GAMING COMPANY for Business analysts profile (with experience in Computer Science or Information Technology) Work Requirements With 5 years experience in Technology. […]December 20, 2015
460 total views, 0 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Content Writing Job in Agra- Article Writers Wanted For Websites ( SEO Copy Writer Apply) (1100 views)
- Required Freelancer Content Writers in Pune for Sibz Solutions at Koregaon park (SEO web content Writing Jobs) (763 views)
- Need Blog Publishers, Content Editors from South Delhi to Make Blog posts from Given Content (Make 10-15k per Month) (724 views)
- Online Education Business Partner Opportunity for Selangor – Subang, Puchong, Kota Damansara Klang & Penang (517 views)
- We are looking for English tutor (also fluent Mandarin speaker) (89 views)