Early Childhood Teacher Recruitment- Full Time Jobs in New South Wales Australia
Important Details for Early Childhood Teacher Recruitment 2020 Job Openings New South Wales
|Number Of Openings||N/A|
|Job Functions||Early Childhood Teacher|
|job category||Education & training|
|Job Location||Crows Nest, New South Wales, Australia|
|TO Get Other Jobs In Australia||Click Here|
|This beautiful service is located close to Crows Nest and is a long day care centre rated exceeding in their last assessment. This service is well known in the area and within the early childhood industry, having won multiple awards. The philosopy of this service is to create a family like environment where children can explore, learn and grow whilst having access to the very best education and support.|
To be successful for this position you will need
Early childhood teacher degree (ACECQA approved)
– Woking with children’s check
– First Aid and CPR certificates
– Love for working with babies and an excellent understanding of child development and the EYLF.
– Able to work within a successful team
– Able to document and plan against the EYLF
Develop, plan and implement a quality program that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework.
– Monitor and document children’s progress.
– Contribute to the learning environment by supporting colleagues and sharing ideas/information.
This position is a maternity cover contract, working 5 days a week full time.
How to Apply for Early Childhood Teacher Recruitment 2020 :-
Interested Person may apply through CLICK HERE
This Article is Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Apply Online for Early Childhood Teacher Recruitment 2020-21.