JGI Group Hiring in Bangalore for Media Liaising.
1)Responsible for moderating communications between the organisation and various media outlets such as newspapers, radio broadcasts and television stations.
2) Responsible for informing the media when something new happens within the organisation.
3) Build a list of local media contacts.
4) To ensure articles, language, photographs reflect a fair and positive representation of the organisation.
5) Liaising with the media, organising meetings and developing press contacts.
6) Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as a big part of the job is networking and promoting the work of the company.
7) The client liaison must maintain high-level professional communication skills
8) Keeping up-to-date with all issues that affect the company or organization
9) An excellent knowledge of the national and regional media
Company Profile: JGI Group (Jain group of institutions)
JGI Group is an education provider and an entrepreneurship incubator in India. A leader in the education sector and a pioneer in the venture sector, JGI Group is constantly in search of new opportunities to expand its horizon. Jayanagara 9th block, Bangalore