Senior Account Executive Jobs in Norfolk City Virginia
Senior Account Executive Recruitment 2020 Jobs Career in Norfolk City Virginia. Candidates who have at least four (4) years of business-to-business outside sales experience may apply for the Senior Account Executive posts in Norfolk City Virginia, Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications details given below:-
Educational Qualification for Senior Account Executive:
- Knowledge in the Commercial Print field is preferred.
- Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business outside sales experience, selling to clients in the Commercial Print industry OR in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
Job Role for Senior Account Executive:
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan) Strong results are well rewarded.
- President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/ South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
How to Apply for Senior Account Executive Recruitment 2020 Jobs Career in Norfolk City Virginia ?
Eligible Applicant may apply online through direct company website link – https://careers.konicaminoltaus.com.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Click here for Other Part Time Jobs or Full Time Work From Home Jobs