Development Team Lead Jobs in Los Angeles- Jobs in Los Angeles County, CA
Job Description for Development Team Lead Jobs in Los Angeles County, CA
The Development Team Lead (ADA IV) is the advanced mastery level in the applications development analyst class series. Incumbents are typically assigned responsibility for applications and projects that have significant scope and organizational impact and involve complex business requirements and the need to integrate differing technology solutions and systems interfaces. Work requires the ability to interact effectively with a diverse customer group and negotiate agreement to meet user and court business requirements in the most optimal fashion. Incumbents are expected to exercise sound independent judgment and considerable discretion in the design of system architectures and solutions.
Development Team Lead Jobs in Los Angeles
- All applicants must be able to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to beginning employment with the Court.
- To qualify, you must meet one of the following selection requirements at the time of filing:
- OPTION I: One year of experience at the level of Applications Development Analyst III working for the Los Angeles Superior Court. At the level of Applications Development Analyst III is defined as performing work in a comparable class with the same level of responsibility, and requiring the same knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- OPTION II: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in computer science, information systems, information technology, or a closely related field combined with five years of progressively responsible experience in performing business process analyses and translating functional and business requirements into design, development, installation, and maintenance of computer applications in conformance with business and technical requirements
Development Team Lead Jobs in Los Angeles 2022 Salary:
- $7,531.27 – $10,149.00 Monthly (Negotiable within the salary range) $90,375.24 – $121,788.00 Annually
How to Apply for Development Team Lead Jobs in Los Angeles 2022 United States
Best Jobs in Los Angeles – If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online through www.lacourt.org, OR via the HR computer kiosk at
Los Angeles Superior Court
Human Resources Administration
111 N. Hill Street, Room 203
Los Angeles, CA 90012
To learn how to apply online, please access the Online Employment Application Guide. Los Angeles Superior Court reserves the right to verify all submitted documentation prior to appointment. The Court will only consider completed applications submitted, along with the required documents