Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019-2020 Civil Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts
- Work Function: Government Sectors
- Minimum Education Qualification Required: 12th pass, Graduate
- Work Profile: Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil)
- This Employment Opportunity is for the Country:: India
- City: Guwahati
- Zip/Postal Code: 781022
- Employment Sector: Government Job
- How to Apply for the Work?: Send Application Form to APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Work Location: Assam
- Hiring Company: APSC Assam Public Service Commission
- Expires: 878 days, 22 hours
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2019-2020 Civil Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer 463 Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019-2020 Civil Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts:- Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Candidates permanent resident of Assam for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department & Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department on or before 21st-December-2019.
The details of vacancies Assam APSC, have been given below:-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 156 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 307 Posts
Essential Qualification for Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts:
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):– Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government. Or Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
For Junior Engineer (Civil):– A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Age limit for both posts:
21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2019. Age relaxation, wherever applicable, will be admissible to the eligible candidates only as per Government of India rules.
The selection for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer will be made through Screening/ Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
For General Candidate Rs.250/- and SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Rs.150/- Through Treasury Challan In The Head Of Account “Non Tax Revenue, Other Non Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC Application Fee Receipt Of APSC” Showing Name Of Post And Department.
How to Apply for APSC Jobs 2019-20:
Interested Candidate May Submit Their Application In Prescribed Format (downloaded from the APSC’s website apsc.nic.in) To The Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 On Or Before 21st-December-2019.
179 total views, 5 today
Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2019-20 Apply for 10 CA, Assistant Manager, Sr. Manager and Mandal/ Jr.Div. Assistant Posts Posts Name and Qualification for Assam […]October 31, 2019
319 total views, 4 today
ARO Jorhat Assam Army Recruitment Rally Tezpur 2020 Notification for Sena Soldier GD Technical Clerk Store Keeper and Tradesman Vacancies Govt Jobs in Jorhat, Majuli, […]November 9, 2019
369 total views, 6 today
ARO Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020 Notification for Sena Soldier GD Clerk Vacancies Govt Jobs in Masimpur Assam 2020- Apply online registration for […]November 5, 2019
399 total views, 5 today
Search Jobs in your Country!
Popular Employment Ads
- Work from Home Online Jobs- Home Based Part Time Job in Malaysia (5697 views)
- Part Time Home Base Data Entry Work in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor- Malaysia (3375 views)
- Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available (Work from Home jobs in California, USA) (2878 views)
- Online Typing Work in Malaysia- Home Based Jobs for Typists (2675 views)
- Data Entry Work from Home Jobs In karachi, Pakistan (2670 views)